Learn how to make your own website
for your business
even if you're a non-techie.
Here are the steps you need to do in making your own website.
1. Come up with your name or domain name.
2.Identify the purpose of your site. What problem are you going to solve for those who see this site?
3. Quickly Identify your logo, branding, official colors.
4.Buy a website from the choices below. Pick either a supercheap website provider or a moderately priced provider.
5. Why pick super cheap? If you're not yet determined and you just want to try this out. Get the cheap one here: Http://jhilario.com/chatwordpress
6. Why pick moderately priced? People and google likes fast websites that load fast. Fast costs a little bit more. Get the fast one here: Http://jhilario.com/fastwordpress
7. Once you have created the website, time to set it up for success. This means plugins.
8. The best websites for business have a means to collect emails of prospects and readers and visitors. Create an account in any of these email list providers.
9. Email List Option 1: Start Free, increase monthly as your success grows.
10. Email List Option 1: Start paid, no increase in monthly payment even if you're successful already.
1. Before your make that site, determine your website name.
2. Create that website now.
If you like this content, share it with your friends
© Ideas That Prosper, Inc
I do not make income claims at all. If there are any income mentioned,
those belong to the owners of these claims.
Any result you may get from these trainings are mainly
mindset change, transformation of the mind and understanding.
The income you earn will not be the same as the ones I earned -
primarily because we're not duplicates.
So to achieve a good income from these, you need to apply all the principles stated here and many personal development ones stated in my other media.
There is no one "cure all".
I only recommend tools and services that I have vetted, use or like.
Just assume all links mentioned are affiliate links.
They do not increase the price of the product or tool but I do receive a small compensation for recommending these tools to you.
Having said that, I use most if not all these tools and fully believe that they're the best of breed and
best in class for your use today.
How do I know? I use them!